Aluminium Alloy 5052 Wires
Aluminium Alloy Wires, Aluminium Wires Supplier, ASME SB221 Aluminium Alloy Wires Stockist, Al Wires, Aluminum Wires, Aluminium Alloy Wires Exporter in Jiangsu, China.
Sasa Aluminum supplies and exports Aluminium 5052 Wires. Also, we manufacture them as well to serve clients of different countries. The wires are produced at different lengths and thicknesses asked by the clients. They can specify their demands to us and we will produce wires of their requirements.
Aluminium 5052 Industrial Wires, Aluminium 5052 Wire Rope, Aluminium 5052 Cold Rolled Wire, Aluminium 5052 Wires Supplier in China.
These wires are of great importance to diverse applications. the aluminum wires are very durable and strong to bear a load. They are however not heat treatable that is a common process to get high strength wires. Magnesium is added to the aluminum alloy to give strength to the wires. All the qualities of wires are due to the addition of elements like zinc, copper, chromium, iron, manganese, silicon, and magnesium. But these elements are added in very small quantity and the maximum quantity of aluminum is present in aluminum 5052. The alloy is brazable, solderable, weldable, and formable. But soldering is not recommended on these wires. And to weld, these wires, gas and arc welding methods are recommended.
These wires are used in typical applications like fuel lines, streetlights, rivets, appliances, heat exchanges, architecture, aircraft, and marine industries. The exceptional resistant ability of Aluminium 5052 Wires makes it useful in seawater. They don’t let the sensitive marine structures fall.
Moreover, these wires are produced at different hardness levels. For instance, they are soft, hard, and can be half-hard and quarter hard as well. However, each roll varies in width, diameter, and size range. Applications of aluminum wires include architectural paneling, pressure vessels, desalination units, chemical industry, building, and construction. Some of these industries have unusual conditions like high temperature, acidic, high pressure, and more. The Aluminum 5052 wires are capable of withstanding these unusual conditions without breaking down. They serve longer than ordinary wires due to their unique chemical composition. Hardness, impact resistance, mechanical, destructive and non-destructive tests, tensile strength, flaring, micro, flattening, macro tests are performed over the wires. These tests check the usefulness of the wires under different working conditions. We perform tests at several parameters to check their long workability over a while. In addition to this, we focus on good and durable packaging of wire rolls before dispatching to the clients.
Specificaton for Aluminium 5052 Wires:
Dimensions : ASTM B221, B211, B316, B565 / ASME SB221, SB211, SB316, SB565
Standard : ASTM B221
Diameter : 5.5 – 400 mm
Length : Max 12000 mm.
Flange Face Types / Connection Type: Flat Face Flange (FF), Raised Face Flange (RF), Ring Joint Flange (RTJ)；
Custom Design: As per your drawing | AS, BS, ANSI, DIN, JIS | Equal and Reducing Configurations
Specialize : Wire, Coil Wire
Test: Certificates：100% Radiography Test Report, Raw Materials, Third Party Inspection Report, etc
Treatment : Cold Forming, Heat Treatment, Stress Relieving and Welding
Applications/Usage : fuel lines, streetlights, rivets, appliances, heat exchanges, architecture, aircraft, and marine industries.
Aluminium Alloy 5052 Wires Equivalent Grades:
Aluminium Alloy 5052 Wires Chemical Composition and Mechanical properties(SaSa Aluminum):
Aluminium 5052 Wires Mechanical Properties:
|Hardness, Brinell||Poisson’s Ratio||Melting Point||Electrical Resistivity||Modulus of Elasticity||Specific Heat|
|47||0.33||607 – 649 °C||4.99e-006 ohm-cm||70.3 GPa||0.88 J/g-°C|
Why Choose Us :
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
SASA ALUMINUM’S Quality Assurance (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Ultrasonic test
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Penetrant Test
8. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
9. Impact analysis
10. Metallography Experimental Test
Sasa Aluminum’S Packaging:
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Sasa Aluminum’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
ASTM B221 ALUMINIUM ALLOY 5052 Wires INDUSTRIES AND APPLICATIONS: