Aluminium Alloy 5082 Wires
Aluminium Alloy Wires, Aluminium Wires Supplier, ASME SB221 Aluminium Alloy Wires Stockist, Al Wires, Aluminum Wires, Aluminium Alloy Wires Exporter in Jiangsu, China.
Sasa Aluminum is manufacturing the wide ranges of the Aluminium 5082 Wire to supply to all the clients available around the globe. The specifications in which the wires are available are surface finish, end finish, dimensions, shapes, sizes, length, and toughness. However, the wires are also available in the cut made specifications of the clients. The development of the wires is done as per the national and international quality standards.
The wire is the best piping equipment which is used in industrial applications. Aluminium is the best conductor of electricity, thus it is better usable in the electrical conductivity industries. The Aluminium 5082 Wire is also termed as Aluminium Alloy UNS A95082 Wires, Aluminium Alloy ASTM B928 Wires, and others. Aluminium 5082 is the alloy which is having the aluminium and manganese content alloy. However, it is used to manufacture the wide ranges of wires which are available to use in industrial applications. The alloy is properly heated treatable alloy which is having higher strength property. This is probably the midway which is available with all such properties that are there with the content and the strength.
Aluminium 5082 Plated Wires, BS 1E Wires, ASTM B221 Aluminium 5082 Cold Rolled Wires, Aluminium 5082 Wire Bobbin, Aluminium 5082 Wires Stockist, Aluminium 1100 Galvanised Wires, Aluminium 5082 Coil Wire, Aluminium Alloy 5082 Industrial Wires Stockiest, ASTM B211 Aluminum 5082 Wires, Aluminum 5082 Export Quality Wires Suppliers in China.
With the presence of the aluminium alloy contents, the Aluminium 5082 Wire is good in holding many characteristics. Some of the characters which are there in the wires are corrosion resistance, pitting corrosion resistance as well as crevice corrosion resistance. In the same way, there are other properties that the wires are holding like great ductility, durability, high tensile strength, great toughness, stability in the elevated temperatures, and weldability.
This is the way that the wires are used in industries such as petrochemical, pharmaceuticals, oil and gas, pulp and paper, railways, constructions, electrical and other industries. The applications are thus having proper working with the help of aluminium wires. However, the wires are used in the aerospace and electrical industries.
Aluminium Alloy 5082 Wire is moving through many materials testing to ensure the clients that they are provided with the good quality of wires. Tests like petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, oil and gas, pulp and paper, and many others are performed. This is to ensure the clients that they are having a good quality of wires with them as per their expectations.
Specificaton for Aluminium 5082 Wires:
Dimensions : ASTM B221, B211
Standard : ASTM B221
Diameter : 5.5 – 400 mm
Length : Max 12000 mm.
Flange Face Types / Connection Type: Flat Face Flange (FF), Raised Face Flange (RF), Ring Joint Flange (RTJ)；
Custom Design: As per your drawing | AS, BS, ANSI, DIN, JIS | Equal and Reducing Configurations
Specialize : Wire, Coil Wire
Test: Certificates：100% Radiography Test Report, Raw Materials, Third Party Inspection Report, etc
Treatment : Cold Forming, Heat Treatment, Stress Relieving and Welding
Applications/Usage : pharmaceuticals, automotive industry, pulp, and paper industry, power generation, petrochemicals
Aluminium Alloy 5082 Wires Equivalent Grades:
Aluminium Alloy 5082 Wires Chemical Composition and Mechanical properties(SaSa Aluminum):
Aluminium 5082 Wires Mechanical Properties:
|Melting Point||Modulus of Elasticity||Electrical Resistivity||Thermal Conductivity||Thermal Expansion||Specific Heat|
|2700 kg/m3||555°C||70 GPa||0.038×10-6 Ω.m||180 W/m.K||24×10-6 /K|
Why Choose Us :
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
SASA ALUMINUM’S Quality Assurance (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Ultrasonic test
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Penetrant Test
8. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
9. Impact analysis
10. Metallography Experimental Test
Sasa Aluminum’S Packaging:
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Sasa Aluminum’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
ASTM B221 ALUMINIUM ALLOY 5082 Wires INDUSTRIES AND APPLICATIONS:
3.pulp, and paper industry