Aluminium Alloy 5083 Flanges
Aluminium Alloy Pipe Flanges, Aluminium Flanges Supplier, ASME B16.5 Aluminium Alloy Flanges Stockist, Al flanges, Aluminum Flanges, Aluminium Alloy Flanges Exporter in Jiangsu, China.
Sasa Aluminum is the Professional Importer, supplier, and exporter of Aluminium Flanges to its esteem patrons. We make sure that these flanges are made using premium quality of alloy. We have an extensive collection of these Aluminium flanges to meet the demand of our valuable clients. We make these flanges using advanced technology and equipment to ensure the quality of our products. We make these flanges in the custom made specification as per the need of the client and we provide these in various sizes, shapes, classes, standards, dimensions, grades, etc.
Aluminium Alloys are the alloys where Aliminuim is present in major quantities. This alloy also contains other alloying elements like magnesium, copper, zinc, silicon, tin, and manganese. Aluminium Alloy is the most demanding alloy in industrial applications due to its excellent properties. This alloy offers some great properties that are used in many industries for different purposes. Aluminium Alloys offers excellent corrosion resistance and protects the surface from the outer harmful environment. This is a lightweight metal that offers excellent thermal and electrical conductivity. Aluminium Alloy Flanges made with this alloy offers excellent properties like formability, weldability, malleability, tensile strength and many more.
Aluminium Slip on Flanges, Aluminium Flanges Stockist, Aluminium Alloy Industrial Flanges Supplier in Mumbai, Aluminium Blind Flanges, Aluminium Plate Flanges, Aluminum Export Quality Flanges Suppliers in China.
We offer these Aluminium Alloy Flanges in various types to meet the demand of the industrial applications. Here are some types of flanges such as Forged Flanges, Slip-on Raised Face Flanges, Plate Flanges, Weld Neck Face Flanges, Socket Weld Raised Face Flanges, Orifice Flanges, Reducing Flanges, Ring Type Joint Flanges and many more
Aluminium Flanges are widely used in many industrial applications. Application in which these flanges are used such as Paper Industries, Oil and gas Industries, Pharmaceutical plant, Fertilizer plant, Food & dairy plants, Petrochemicals, Chemical industries, Desalination plant and many more. These flanges also used in power plants, nuclear plants, water system pipe projects, electric power, etc. After the manufacturing of these flanges, they are tested for different quality inspections to ensure the durability of these flanges. This is done by the following tests such as PMI test, IGC test, hardness test, tensile test, chemical test, mechanical test, micro & macro test, etc.
Specificaton for Aluminium flanges:
Dimensions : ANSI/ASME B16.5, B 16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, etc
Standard : ASTM B247
Size : 1/2” NB TO 24” NB
Class / Pressure : 150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64, PN100, PN160 etc.
Flange Face Types / Connection Type: Flat Face Flange (FF), Raised Face Flange (RF), Ring Joint Flange (RTJ)；
Custom Design: As per your drawing | AS, BS, ANSI, DIN, JIS | Equal and Reducing Configurations
Material Test Certificates (MTC) : As per EN 10204 3.2 and EN 10204 3.1, Test Certificates NACE MR0175, NACE MR0103；
Test: Certificates： 100% Radiography Test Report, EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials, Third Party Inspection Report, etc
Tests : Hydrostatic testing machine, Direct-reading Spectrograph, UI trasonic flaw detector, X-ray detector;
Equipment / Machines : Press machine, Pushing Machine, Bending machine, Sand-blasting machine, etc.
Coating : Anti-rust Paint, Oil Black Paint, Yellow Transparent, Zinc Plated, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized
Applications/Usage : Offshore, Oil Field, Shipbuilding, Water System, Natural Gas, Pipe Projects, Electric Power, etc.
Aluminium Alloy 5083 Flanges Equivalent Grades:
Aluminium Alloy 5083 Flanges Chemical Composition and Mechanical properties(SaSa Aluminum):
|5083||0.40 max||0.4-1.0||0.40 max||0.10 max||4.0 – 4.9||0.05-0.25||0.15max||0.25max|
|Temper||Tensile Strength||Hardness Brinell||Proof Stress
|5083|| MPa: 275-350
||125 Min MPa||12 Min %|
ALUMINIUM ALLOY 5083 FLANGE STANDARDS:
|ANSI/ASME B16.47 Flanges||ANSI/ASME B16.36 Flanges||ANSI/ASME B16.5 Flanges||Pr. EN1902-1 Flanges|
|DIN Flanges||JIS Flanges||BS 4504 Flanges||BS 10 Flanges|
|MSS SP-44 Flanges||JIS B2220 Flanges||KS B1503 Flanges||UNI Flanges|
|SABS/SANS 1123 Flanges||AS 2129, AS 4087 Flanges||ISO 9624, ISO 7005-1 Flanges||AWWA Flanges Standard|
|GOST Standard Flanges||API Flanges||AS/ANZ 4331.1 Flanges||Series A Flange|
|Series B Flange||SAE J518 Flanges||GB Flange||Norwegian Standard Flanges|
Why Choose Us :
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
SASA ALUMINUM’S Quality Assurance (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Ultrasonic test
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Penetrant Test
8. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
9. Impact analysis
10. Metallography Experimental Test
Sasa Aluminum’S Packaging:
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Sasa Aluminum’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
ASTM B247 ALUMINIUM ALLOY 5083 FLANGES INDUSTRIES AND APPLICATIONS:
1.Pumps, Valves, and vessels in manufacturing and food processing.
2.Pipe connections in industrial waterworks.
3.Heat exchangers and heating systems of all sizes.
5.Nuclear power systems.
6.Plumbing and mechanical systems.
7. Assemblies in the oil, gas, and petrochemical industries.
8. Fire protection systems.