Aluminium Alloy 7075 T652 Wires
Aluminium Alloy Wires, Aluminium Wires Supplier, ASME SB221 Aluminium Alloy Wires Stockist, Al Wires, Aluminum Wires, Aluminium Alloy Wires Exporter in Jiangsu, China.
Aluminum has been an integral part of electrical applications for over 100 years and is known for its safety and effectiveness. Only one pound of aluminum is equivalent to two pounds of copper in current-carrying capacity. Sasa Aluminum provides the most prominent wires made of aluminum. The Aluminium 7075 T652 Wire is a wrought heat treatable aluminum alloy which has a nominal composition of aluminum, zinc, magnesium, copper, and chromium in 5.6, 2.5, 1.6, 0.3, and less than 0.5 percentage respectively.
Aluminium 7075 T652 Cold Rolled Wire, Aluminium 7075 T652 Wire Rope, Aluminium 7075 T652 Industrial Wires, Aluminium 7075 T652 Wires Supplier in China.
It has a superior weldability in all heat treated tempers but fusion methods are not suitable for it. It exhibits good formability in annealed conditions but shows complex formations in heat-treated tempers. It also has noteworthy machinability in O, F, and W tempers but again complex in heat-treated and hardened tempers. Overall, it is an aluminum alloy with great strength and excellent machining and forming characters. It is resistant to stress-corrosion cracking in temperature of T73 temper. It gets its high mechanical properties through age-hardening heat treatment.
However, this alloy shows a minimal degree of notch sensitivity. But it has good formability in solution-treated and annealed conditions. It also exhibits noteworthy machining qualities in the same conditions as for formability. It has inhibited corrosion resistance that can increase further with aging and heat treatment. The alloy also shows stress-corrosion cracking resistance in the T73 temperatures. Fusion welding is not recommended for this alloy but resistance welding can be done on this. The typical areas of use for this alloy are in aircraft structures, mobile equipment, piping system, and high-pressure hydraulic units. Several specifications can be applied to this alloy such as federal procurement, military specifications, ASTM specifications, and AMR specifications.
The principal alloying elements for this alloy are zinc, copper, magnesium, and chromium with smaller concentrations of Fe, Mn, Si, and Ti. The combination of major alloying elements like magnesium, copper, and zinc was selected for it to give it higher strength and resistive properties. The usual applications of Aluminium 7075 T652 Wires are found in bulkheads, aerospace industry, paper industry, bridges and cranes, petrochemical industry, fertilizer industry, marine industry, and lot more other industries.
Specificaton for Aluminium 7075 T652 Wires:
Dimensions : ASTM B221
Standard : ASTM B221
Diameter : 5.5 – 400 mm
Length : Max 12000 mm.
Flange Face Types / Connection Type: Flat Face Flange (FF), Raised Face Flange (RF), Ring Joint Flange (RTJ)；
Custom Design: As per your drawing | AS, BS, ANSI, DIN, JIS | Equal and Reducing Configurations
Specialize : Wire, Coil Wire
Test: Certificates：100% Radiography Test Report, Raw Materials, Third Party Inspection Report, etc
Treatment : Cold Forming, Heat Treatment, Stress Relieving and Welding
Applications/Usage : aircraft structures, mobile equipment, piping system, and high-pressure hydraulic units
Aluminium Alloy 7075 T652 Wires Equivalent Grades:
|7075 T652||UNS A97075||ASTM B209||AMS 4044||AMS 4045||AMS 4078||DIN 3.4364||AIR 9048.680||AIR 9048.690||AIR 9048.700||BS L95||EN 2511|
Aluminium Alloy 7075 T652 Wires Chemical Composition and Mechanical properties(SaSa Aluminum):
Aluminium 7075 T652 Wires Mechanical Properties:
|7075 T652 Aluminium Sheet Proof Strength||120 MPa|
|7075 T652 Aluminium Sheet Yield Strength||370 MPa|
|7075 T652 Aluminium Sheet Shear Strength||270 MPa|
|7075 T652 Aluminium Sheet Elongation A50 mm||%1.8|
|7075 T652 Aluminium Sheet Modulus of Elasticity||70 GPa|
Why Choose Us :
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
SASA ALUMINUM’S Quality Assurance (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Ultrasonic test
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Penetrant Test
8. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
9. Impact analysis
10. Metallography Experimental Test
Sasa Aluminum’S Packaging:
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Sasa Aluminum’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
ASTM B221 ALUMINIUM ALLOY 7075 T652 Wires INDUSTRIES AND APPLICATIONS:
- aircraft structures
- mobile equipment
- piping system
- high-pressure hydraulic units