Aluminium Alloy 2014 Forgings
|Specificaton for Aluminium Alloy 2014 Forgings:|
Standards : ASTM B247, B247
Specification : DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards
Flat bar blocks : up to 27″ width and 15,000 lbs.
Cylinders and sleeves : up to 50″ maximum O.D. and 65″ maximum length
Discs and hubs : up to 50″ diameter and 20,000 lbs.
Rolled, hand forged or mandrel forged rings : up to 84″ maximum O.D. and 40″ maximum length
Rounds, shafts and step shafts : up to 144″ maximum length and 20,000 lbs.
Applications/Usage : gas processing industry, specialty chemicals industry, pharmaceutical industry, pharmaceutical equipment, chemical equipment
|Aluminium Alloy 2014 Forgings Equivalent Grades:|
|Aluminium Alloy 2014 Forgings Chemical Composition and Mechanical properties(SaSa Aluminum):|
|Aluminium Alloy 2014 Forgings Mechanical Properties:|
|Material||Temper||Diameter (mm)||Tensile Strength min ((N/mm²)||Yield Strength (min) (N/mm²)||Elongation on 5.65 V (min)|
|Why Choose Us :|
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
|SASA ALUMINUM’S Quality Assurance (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :|
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Ultrasonic test
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Penetrant Test
8. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
9. Impact analysis
10. Metallography Experimental Test
|Sasa Aluminum’S Packaging:|
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Sasa Aluminum’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
ASTM B247 ALUMINIUM ALLOY 2014 FLANGES INDUSTRIES AND APPLICATIONS:
- gas processing industry
- specialty chemicals industry
- pharmaceutical industry
- pharmaceutical equipment
- chemical equipment