Aluminium Alloy 1100 Forgings
Aluminium Alloy Forgings, Aluminum Forgings, Aluminium Forgings Supplier, Aluminium Alloy Hot Forging, Al Cold Forgings, ASME SB247 Aluminium Alloy Forgings Stockist, Aluminium Alloy Forgings Exporter in Jiangsu, China.
Sasa Aluminum is the worldwide Supplier of the wide variety of the Aluminium 1100 Forgings. we are good at supplying the superior quality of the forgings to the clients. Forgings are also exported to the clients available all around the globe. We always have a huge stock of our products so that they do not have to suffer from the shortage of the same. The alloy 1100 forgings are provided in the cut made specifications of the clients as per their expectations. Some of the specifications in which the forgings are available are surface finish, ends finish, dimensions, shapes, sizes, and length. Other than this, the forgings are manufactured by following both national and international quality standards.
These Aluminium 1100 Forgings are globally appreciated due to many good properties and because of which the demand and usability of it have got greatly maximized. These forgings are having other good properties like resistance to the general corrosion, stress corrosion cracking resistance, crevice corrosion, pitting resistance and oxidation resistance, etc. Aluminium Alloy 1100 Forgings are predicting all essential properties that are making it be the ideal selection for various applications. These forgings are having very good malleability, high ductility, good formability, good welding ability, long functionality, heat resistance, holds high pressure, high tensile strength, high yielding strength, rugged construction, high toughness.
Aluminium Alloy 1100 Industrial Roll Forgings Stockiest, ASTM B247 Aluminum 1100 Impression Die Forgings, Aluminium 1100 Forgings Stockist, Aluminium 1100 Seamless Rolled Forgings,BS 1C Forgings, Aluminium 1100 Open Die Forgings, Aluminium 1100 Open Die hammer Forging, Aluminium 1100 Press Forging, ASTM B247 Aluminium 1100 Upset Forgings, Aluminum 1100 Compression Forgings Suppliers in China.
Aluminium Alloy 1100 Forgings are used in railway, pesticides, automotive trim, power plants, pulp & paper industry, dairy & food processing, oil & gas industry, textile machinery, synthetic fibers, fertilizers, kitchen & appliances, pharmaceuticals, construction materials, modern architecture, water treatment facilities, constructions, shipbuilding, and chemicals. In these Aluminium Alloy 1100 Forgings, the heat analysis shall be used for the purpose of determining the needed chemical composition for alloying elements like copper, carbon, manganese, silicon, phosphorus, and sulfur.
The Aluminium Alloy 1100 Forgings is moving through several materials testing before delivering the same to the clients. This is done to ensure the clients that they are provided with the best quality of the forgings as per their expectations. Some of the tests which are performed are hardness, hydrostatic, positive material identifications, and intergranular corrosion resistance.
Specificaton for Aluminium Alloy 1100 Forgings:
Standards : ASTM B247, B247
Specification : DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards
Flat bar blocks : up to 27″ width and 15,000 lbs.
Cylinders and sleeves : up to 50″ maximum O.D. and 65″ maximum length
Discs and hubs : up to 50″ diameter and 20,000 lbs.
Rolled, hand forged or mandrel forged rings : up to 84″ maximum O.D. and 40″ maximum length
Rounds, shafts and step shafts : up to 144″ maximum length and 20,000 lbs.
Applications/Usage : gas processing industry, specialty chemicals industry, pharmaceutical industry, pharmaceutical equipment, chemical equipment
Aluminium Alloy 1100 Forgings Equivalent Grades:
|1100||A91100||EN AW-1100 A||Al-99.0
Aluminium Alloy 1100 Forgings Chemical Composition and Mechanical properties(SaSa Aluminum):
Aluminium Alloy 1100 Forgings Mechanical Properties:
|Min||Max||0.5 mm -0.8 mm||0.81 mm – 1.30 mm||1.30 mm – above|
Why Choose Us :
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
SASA ALUMINUM’S Quality Assurance (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Ultrasonic test
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Penetrant Test
8. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
9. Impact analysis
10. Metallography Experimental Test
Sasa Aluminum’S Packaging:
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Sasa Aluminum’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
ASTM B247 ALUMINIUM ALLOY 1100 FLANGES INDUSTRIES AND APPLICATIONS:
- gas processing industry
- specialty chemicals industry
- pharmaceutical industry
- pharmaceutical equipment
- chemical equipment