Aluminium Alloy 7075 Wires
Aluminium Alloy Wires, Aluminium Wires Supplier, ASME SB221 Aluminium Alloy Wires Stockist, Al Wires, Aluminum Wires, Aluminium Alloy Wires Exporter in Jiangsu, China.
Sasa Aluminum is the prominent supplier of the superior quality of the Aluminium 7075 Wire. On the other hand, we are busy manufacturing the wide ranges of the aluminium wires. The aluminium wires are provided to both the commercial and international clients who are available.
We are providing the aluminium alloy in different specifications. The aluminium wires are also available in various cut made specifications as per the expectations of the clients. Some of the specifications in which the aluminium wires are available have surface finish, end finish, dimensions, shapes, sizes, and length. Both the National and international quality standards are used in the development of the aluminium wires.
Aluminium wires are available in various types because of the industrial application which is there in the industries. The aluminium wires are having good conductors of electricity which are used in industrial applications. Some of the types in which the wires are available are welded, socket weld and others. Aluminium alloy and commercial industries are using the types of aluminium wires.
Aluminium 7075 Plated Wires, Aluminium 7075 Coil Wire, BS 1E Wires, ASTM B211 Aluminum 7075 Wires, Aluminium 7075 Galvanised Wires, Aluminium 7075 Wires Stockist, ASTM B221 Aluminium 7075 Cold Rolled Wires, Aluminium 7075 Wire Bobbin, Aluminium Alloy 7075 Industrial Wires Stockiest,Aluminum 7075 Export Quality Wires Suppliers in China.
Moreover, the Aluminium Alloy 7075 Wire is having several properties with which they are used in the industries. Some of the aluminium wires are great in ductility, durability, great weldability, stability in the elevated temperatures, and strong toughness. Other than this, there are many properties that are there in the aluminium wires. Some of the properties which are there in the wires are because of the aluminium alloy contents are corrosion resistance, crevice corrosion resistance, and pitting corrosion resistance. This is the way that the aluminium wires are used in the industries.
And this is the reason that the aluminium wires are having a smooth flow of the working. This is the smooth flow of the work using the aluminium wires. The industries which are using the type of the aluminium wires are railways, oil and gas, pulp and paper, pharmaceuticals, and petrochemical.
Other than this, the Aluminium Alloy 7075 Wire is moving through several materials testing. This is done to ensure the clients that they are provided with the right quality of the products. Hardness, hydrostatic, micro, macro, positive material identification, intergranular corrosion resistance, and others are some of the tests which are performed.
Specificaton for Aluminium 7075 Wires:
Dimensions : ASTM B221, B211
Standard : ASTM B221
Diameter : 5.5 – 400 mm
Length : Max 12000 mm.
Flange Face Types / Connection Type: Flat Face Flange (FF), Raised Face Flange (RF), Ring Joint Flange (RTJ)；
Custom Design: As per your drawing | AS, BS, ANSI, DIN, JIS | Equal and Reducing Configurations
Specialize : Wire, Coil Wire
Test: Certificates：100% Radiography Test Report, Raw Materials, Third Party Inspection Report, etc
Treatment : Cold Forming, Heat Treatment, Stress Relieving and Welding
Applications/Usage : pharmaceuticals, automotive industry, pulp, and paper industry, power generation, petrochemicals
Aluminium Alloy 7075 Wires Equivalent Grades:
Aluminium Alloy 7075 Wires Chemical Composition and Mechanical properties(SaSa Aluminum):
Aluminium 7075 Wires Mechanical Properties:
Why Choose Us :
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
SASA ALUMINUM’S Quality Assurance (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Ultrasonic test
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Penetrant Test
8. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
9. Impact analysis
10. Metallography Experimental Test
Sasa Aluminum’S Packaging:
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Sasa Aluminum’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
ASTM B221 ALUMINIUM ALLOY 7075 Wires INDUSTRIES AND APPLICATIONS:
3.pulp, and paper industry